Serves : 2
Prep : 5 mins
Chill : 5 mins
Nutrition per serving
What you need
For the wraps:
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- salt & pepper
- ¼ cup (40g) feta, crumbled
What do you need to do
- Heat ½ teaspoon of coconut oil in a 6-8 inch non-stick frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Whisk one egg in a small cup or bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the whisked egg into the heated pan and swirl around until it has spread evenly in a thin layer across the base of the pan. Allow the egg to cook for 30-60 seconds, until the edges are cooked. Now flip the egg over to cook on the other side for a further 30-60 seconds.
- Transfer the egg to a plate and repeat the process with the second egg. Set the egg wraps aside until ready to assemble.
- In the same pan, cook the spinach for 1-2 minutes until wilted and then remove from the heat. Place the spinach in a small bowl, add the cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper, and mix everything together.
- Place the earlier made egg wrap on a plate and spread half the cream cheese mixture over the top, sprinkle over half the feta and roll the wrap tightly. Repeat the process with the second egg wrap.
- Enjoy straight away or store for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.